She’s a sweetie, isn’t she !
I really tussled with this card – I have a few of these child-like images from various companies, but they really throw me when I make cards so I rarely use them. However, they are super popular, so I am hoping that they sell well in the box !
* sketch is by Bev Rochester
* image is Daisy with Balloon from Squiggle Stamps. I stamped her on white, then masked her skin before spritzing with various Glimmer Mists. I paper-pieced her dress, and coloured the rest in.
* corner punch is daisy by Dovecraft
* backing paper is K and Company Dollhouse
* pink spotty – well, I have a little confession to make …which you will have to read my next post for details about. It was designed by Raspberry Road Designs
*border punch is a Fiskars
All else is stash !
I am entering this for the March Spring challenge on the Squiggles and Giggles Blog – I’d like a few more of their designs so fingers crossed !! I am also entering it for the Stampin’Sisters in Christ paper-piecing challenge !