See that Elzybell and her flippin’ ‘no layers’ challenge….
So I’m cracking on with the four seasons canvases and I realise that I need 4 new ATCs for Summer (mainly cos all the ones sent to me were of gorgeous sunny places – and I felt I should reflect a more Scottish outlook . I resisted doing one with a brolly though ! )
So here is the first one I made…
*Paula Best background words
* Distress ink – faded jeans
All in resist technique.
* Elzybells Floral Fevour (a FAB FAB set. Will never need another flower again –
And -oh – I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ATC. SOOOO much.
So onto number two….
* Can’t remember the bird manufacturer – v common tho.
* Hero Arts Dill
* Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists (first outing – oh, these are FUN !!!)
* Chalk inks
And I love this one too
This is the point I started getting afraid.
Cos there are NO LAYERS on either of these ATCs.
And I feel these are the two best pieces of work I’ve done in a while.
I tried REALLY hard to do layers on ATC number 3.
I had made a card v similar to this a while back with a stamped acetate layer over a photo.
But I couldn’t figure out how to attach the actetate neatly to the ATC.
And I could emboss over the photo with White embossing powder.
One layer ATC number 3.
* stamp by Hero Arts
So finally I was determined. Here it is. My 3 layer ATC.
(shhh… I don’t like it nearly as much as the others…. And neither does the scanner, obviously…)
* Main image – Stampendous
* Flower head in background – Floral Fervour http://www.elzybells.co.uk/ShowDetails.asp?id=1169
Elzybell. I SO blame you.